“People are very rarely allergic to silk,” says Neal B. Schultz, MD, a dermatologist.
Silk is a 100% natural fiber obtained from the cocoons of silkworms.
43% less friction than cotton & Anti sleep crease - more delicate on skin by 47%.
Comes in our signature gift box. No need for additional wrapping.
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.