Pure Silk Solid Color Sleep Eye Mask
- If you are troubled by disorder or suffered from eye skin dry, the light is too harsh when sleeping, or travel a lot, etc., our silk eye mask may be an ultimate aid for you.
- - Crafted 100% silk, our eyemask feels super soft and smooth against your skin around your eyes and have a good effect in blocking out the light.
- - Silk is rich in 18 amino acids, which is hypoallergenic and anti-aging, ideal for skin care and health. The silk fabric helps to keep moisture close to the skin and stop it from drying out overnight.
- - Wearing a silk eye mask will make you feel more relaxed and can take a quick nap or deep sleep anywhere anytime and wake up feeling rested and refreshed.
- - With a comfortable elastic band that stretches around your head to keep it on.
- - They are portable and small enough to slip into your travel bag with ease.
Frequently Bought Together
Love how cool it is and the fit. With I had bought several but plan on doing that in the immediate future.
Awesome. It is so smooth and comfortable
I have used my SilkSilky eye mask for a little over a week now and I must say it has helped tremendously with me getting some much needed sleep. If I wake to the slightest bit of light I cannot fall back asleep again - this mask has helped me to get back to sleep when I needed it most! Thank you SilkSilky!
Loving my SilkSilky Sleep Mask. I originally bought it for my summertime trip to Iceland where there is 24/7 daylight. I usie it every night though. It blocks out all light & leaves the area around your eyes feeling nice & soft. Yes, I would consider buying more for Christmas gifts.
Incredibly comfortable and well made, love the feel of the material.Best sleep Mask I've used
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...