19Momme Pure Silk Printed Vintage Handband
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
My daughters loved these! Their hair is a little more on the find side and they are soft and comfortable
With the price I wasnt expecting anything amazing, but these are great! They hold up my thick hair and stretch nicely but not too much. They are super soft and great quality! Will purchase again!! (Because I always lose my scrunchies haha!)
Great! So much cheaper than the Silk brand scrunchies but look exactly the same. Ive been using the same one for a month now with no complaints.