Pure Silk Soft Skinny Scrunchie
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the nside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Pull out a few threads from the side of the cloth and light them up. As they’re burning, watch closely to see if:The threads will crumple and smell like burning hair - this is a clear sign of authentic, natural silk. After they burn down, you should get a bunch of ashes, which are easily scattered,there is no smell of burnt plastic. If there is, then you’re dealing with synthetic silk. Also, if there’s black smoke coming from the fire and the threads are still smoldering after you put them out, then it’s artificial silk for sure.However, this is a skill you will never have to use when ordering from SILKSILKY since we offer our clients only 100% pure mulberry silk. Learn More...
que dire de plus qua,d c est parfait
I gave this set of scrunchies to a friend as a birthday gift and she has loved using them! All the colors included look lovely in person.
Love these scrunchies! I bought when I also purchased my pillow cases. These are the best! I want to purchase other colors but the price is steep. I'm waiting for another sale similar to my first purchase. My hair is long and thick, the elastic is strong but not so strong that it gives me a headache. I'm able to wear my hair pulled back or up and it stays!